Sunday, October 11, 2009

Not Even a Real Rant

More of a thought that occurred to me last week at the Priesthood session of General Conference. Elder Ballard's talk on fathers and sons was touching, and it made me realize the following: in 10 years I can go to the Priesthood session with all three of my sons. Ryan will be 18, in his first semester of college, and quite possibly an elder already; Isaac will be a 15-year-old teacher, and Evan will be a freshly-minted deacon. (We needn't mention how old I shall be.) We should go to Salt Lake and go to the Conference Center that October. Anyone who wants to join is invited...

2 comments:

Summer said...

Does that mean I'm going to be left alone at home, since the girl will be out of the house by then too??

pinky said...

Summer, you can come up and spend some time with me...we can go walking and you can borrow my walker if you get tired.